Yakima Covenant Church is a multi-generational church located on the west side of Yakima, Washington. We hope our website highlights the variety of worship, fellowship, and service opportunities available to you. Feel free to explore more information about our church, or stop in for a visit. No matter who you are or where you are in your spiritual journey, we are convinced that once you visit you will feel like family.
- Come as you are on Sunday mornings for Sunday school at 9:00 AM and worship at 10:00 AM.
- Sunday school classes are available for adults and children.
- Child care is available for children 6 weeks through age 5 in the nursery and toddler room.
- CovKids Class is available for children age 4 through 6th grade during the worship service. Children come to worship and will be dismissed to their class during greeting time.
- Stay for a cup of coffee and fellowship in the Narthex immediately following the service.
- Stop by the opportunities table before or after the service to find out how you can connect with Yakima Covenant Church.
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences. If you get anything from this text, please understand that this is just example text to give you a feeling for what your real text might look like.