Yakima Covenant Church is a multigenerational church located on the west side of Yakima, Washington. We hope our website highlights the variety of worship, fellowship, and service opportunities available to you. Feel free to explore more information about our church, or stop in for a visit. No matter who you are or where you are in your spiritual journey, we are convinced that once you visit you will feel like family.
- Come as you are on Sunday mornings for worship at 9:30 AM.
- During the worship service children 6 weeks through age 5 are welcome in the nursery and toddler room.
- Sunday school is available for children age 4 through 6th grade during the worship service. Children age four through first grade go directly to their classroom. Children second through sixth grade come to worship and will be dismissed to their class during greeting time.
- Sunday school for sixth through twelfth grade will be held directly following the worship service at 10:45 AM.
- Stay for a cup of coffee and fellowship in the Narthex immediately following the service.
- Stop by the opportunities table before or after the service to find out how you can connect with Yakima Covenant Church.